Sunday, December 11, 2011

Millicent

I'm laying in bed, wide awake, trying to figure out what to do to pass time and tire myself out.
I've resorted to writing!
A few days ago I was out Christmas shopping and decided Mila needed a new toy. I couldn't figure out what to get her then I realized that she didn't have a rope bone to play with any more. So the type of toy was decided. Now it was deciding between the "name brand" toy or the "no-name" toy. You're probably wondering what the big deal is but you try deciding! Typically a name brand product is tried and true where as this no-name I've no idea about! The difference between the two was size and price. The name brand was small and roughly $8 and the no-name was quite a bit bigger for $6. Hmm hmm. Oh! And the no-name was minty (which I wasn't too sure about). In the end I went with the $6 no-name rope bone due to the fact that Mila goes through toys and bones like there's no tomorrow.
I'm glad I went with that one for a number of reasons.
1. She absolutely loved it -the mint was a hit
2. She won't leave the thing alone which means she would have gone through the smaller one within days.
3. It's been a great tool to help her not chew on other things - which has been quite hard to stop her from doing.

Sometimes, ya just gotta go for the better deal :)

Oh! By the way, Mila is a 6 month old Australian Shepherd x Collie.

No comments:

Post a Comment