Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Ugly Christmas Sweater

It's been a few days since I've written anything, I've been meaning to but work and Christmas shopping has taken over my life. I've been meaning to write about the ugly Christmas sweater contest Terasen gas and the Canucks are having. The grand prize winner gets two Canucks tickets to the January 21st game against the Sharks and a Canucks jersey. How awesome is that?! Now you're probably wondering why I'm writing about this. There's gotta be a reason, right? Well, there is. One of my best friends has been selected as one of the 10 finalists!! The more votes she gets the more chances she has to win! So, please vote :). The link is: http://canucks.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=66860 and she is "Ugly Sweater #8".
Although I am slightly bias, I honestly think her sweater is the ugliest. Seriously, black feathers?! Lol. Regardless, that thing sure has come in handy. Kinda wish I had an ugly Christmas sweater ;).
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment